In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection ("GDPR"), the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights ("LOPDGDD"), and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce ("LSSI-CE"), informs its users (the "Users") of the following:
By the mere fact that a User proceeds to visit and browse the Web, the data that allow to identify him/her by name are not automatically registered.
ACCESS TO CONTENTS OR SERVICES IN WHICH DATA ARE REQUESTED
Notwithstanding the foregoing, to access certain information or for the use of certain content or services of the Web, Dahlia may require the User certain personal data, which may include, primarily, name, surname, email, company, position and contact details. In these cases, Dahlia will provide the User the necessary information before proceeding to the processing of their data.
Dahlia, with address at C / Tambre 23, 28002, Madrid (Spain) is responsible for the processing of those data that are collected or generated as a result of access, use and navigation of Users on the Web and the control of the Web.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
In addition to managing requests for information, content or services expressly requested by Users or with their consent, Dahlia has a legitimate interest to use the information collected or generated for:
- improving the Web, its management and security;
- carry out studies to analyze the relevance and use of the Web, including through anonymized information, and
- the fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products purchased by the Users;
- to attend the requests, forms, doubts or questions that our clients may have;
- provide information about Dahlia products; and where permitted by applicable law, inform users about offers, promotions and other initiatives.
Dahlia, as responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal information and to ensure the exercise of access rights of all our customers. If on the contrary you do not want to be included in our file, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL BASIS AND RETENTION
The legal basis that allows Dahlia to process Users' data is:
- the voluntary access and navigation of Users on the Web;
- the request by Users for information or certain content or products;
- compliance by Dahlia of legal obligations;
- the legitimate interest in improving the Web and its security, as well as in conducting studies and analysis on the operation and use of the Web; and
- in case that a User consents or the legitimate interest of Dahlia is applicable, sending information about products.
The data will be retained for as long as there are contractual obligations arising from the services or content requested by Users and, subsequently, until the extinction of legal, contractual or deontological responsibilities that require to keep them (e.g., until the extinction of the liability arising from the rules of data protection or cybersecurity). In the event that data is processed to send information about news, products, offers or promotions, it may be kept as long as the User does not object to receive information by any of the various free and simple means that are made available.
RIGHTS OF USERS
The User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, where appropriate, with respect to the treatment of which is responsible Dahlia, by writing to the email address Dahlia.email@example.com, proving his identity. You can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
PRIVACY AND SOCIAL NETWORKSDahlia also informs Users that has proceeded to create a profile on Instagram with the main purpose of advertising their products and services.
The User who has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by Dahlia, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network gives us his consent to the processing of those personal data published on your profile.
The User can access at any time to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.
Dahlia has access and treats that public information of the User, in particular, your contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.